We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following information :
• Your name.
• Your email address
• Your phone number
• Your IP address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Information regarding your enquiry.
What we do with the information we collect
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We can understand your needs.
• We send promotional emails, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
• We customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
JAKS Finance is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Sensitive information submitted via our website is protected both online and offline. JAKS Finance has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customise our website to your needs.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Controlling the Collection of your Personal information
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal information.
If you have any problem, feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be more than happy to change this for you.